Difference between CI and SI of Three Years questions
Find the approximate difference in Simple interest and Compound interest on an amount of Rs.2800/- at 12% per annum at the end of 3 years?
Show Answer Show How to Solve Open Rough Workspace
Formula: CI – SI = P ( R / 100 )2 x ( 300 + R / 100)
2800 x (12)2 x (300 + 12) / 100 x 100 x 100
More Shortcut tricks on Simple and Compound Interest
- Find Simple Interest based question
- Find the rate % based question
- Find Principle or Sum based question
- Compound Interest shortcut tricks
- Find Compound Interest tricks
- << Go back to SI and CI main page
If You Have any question regarding this topic then please do comment on below section. You can also send us message on facebook.