Profit and Loss Hard Example:
Example 1: Sanjay invest Rs.36000/- to start a business. 4 month later subham joined him and invested Rs.64000/- and another 2 month later Sonali joined them both with Rs. 40000/-, At end of the year they earned profit from business Rs.14800/-. Find the share of profit of shubham.
Answer : Shortcut:
Sanjay : subham : Sonali = 36000 x 12 : 64000 x 8 : 40000 x 6 = 27 : 32 : 15
Share of profit of shubham 14800 x 32 / 74 = Rs.6400/-.
- Profit or Gain percent Shortcut tricks
- Loss percent Shortcut tricks
- Find selling price profit and loss Shortcut tricks
- Find cost price Profit and Loss Shortcut tricks
- Profit and Loss Example 1
- Profit and Loss Example 2
- <<Back to Profit and Loss main page
If You Have any question regarding this topic then please do comment on below section. You can also send us message on facebook.