Difference between CI and SI of Three Years questions
Here is the last three years questions of Difference between CI and SI.
Find the approximate difference in Simple interest and Compound interest on an amount of Rs.2800/- at 12% per annum at the end of 3 years?
Show Answer Show How to Solve Open Rough Workspace
Formula: CI – SI = P ( R / 100 )2 x ( 300 + R / 100)
2800 x (12)2 x (300 + 12) / 100 x 100 x 100
More Shortcut tricks on Simple and Compound Interest
- Simple Interest based question
- Find the rate % based question
- Find Principle or Sum based question
- Compound Interest shortcut tricks
- Find Compound Interest tricks
- << Go back to SI and CI main page
If you have any question regarding this topic then please do comment on below section. You can also send us message on facebook.