Competitive exams are fill with maths where you need mathematical formula. So, Mathematical Formulas are very important and necessary for doing maths.
So, here in this page we put together all basic mathematical formula. And, you need these formulas in your exams. Basically, these are the basic formulas which you all did in our school days. During Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, you did these formulas. Firstly, you need to memorize these math formula very carefully before your exam. So, here we provide few basic mathematical formula which will help you to do maths in your competitive exams.
All Algebra Formula:
- (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- (a − b)2 = a2 − 2ab + b2
- a2 + b2 = (a + b)2 − 2ab
- a2 + b2 = (a − b)2 + 2ab
- (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a − b)3 = a3 − b3 − 3ab(a − b)
- a3 + b3 = (a + b)3 − 3ab(a + b)
- a3 − b3 = (a − b)3 + 3ab(a − b)
- a2 − b2 = (a + b)(a − b)
- a3 − b3 = (a − b)(a2 + ab + b2)
- a3 + b3= (a + b)(a2 − ab + b2)
- a4 – b4 = (a2 – b2)(a2 + b2) = (a + b)(a + b)(a2 + b2)
- a4 + b4 = (a2 + b2)2 – 2a2b2 = (a2 + √2ab + b2)(a2 – √2ab + b2)
- a5 + b5 = (a + b)(a4 – a3b + a2b2 – ab3 + b4 )
- a5 – b5 = (a – b)(a4 + a3b + a2b2 + ab3 + b4)
- an − bn = (a − b)(an−1 + an−2 b + an−3 b2 + ··· + bn−1n−1)
- (a + b + c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + 2(ab + bc + ca)
- a3 + b3 + c3 – 3abc = (a + b + c)(a2 + b2 + c2 – ab – bc – ca)
- If a + b + c = 0, then the above identity reduces to a3 + b3 + c3 = 3abc
Now, if you have any question regarding this topic then please do comment on below section. And, you can also send us message on facebook.